|Dudhill was field involved in the sale of parts of Parsonage Farm in 1785. It was listed as numbers 110 and 111 on a map that has not yet been found in the Hampshire Archive which holds the original list. Dudhill is grouped an estate that is believed to have been based in the West end tithing which is consistent with the modern Dudhill field which is close to Blackmans. However, it was also grouped with Crofts Mead in 1785 and the 1794 map shows that Crofts Lane connected Nedge with the East End tithing. Maltmead Paddock was in the same group which is near Chewdown.